We are reaching out to communicate the measures we are taking to combat the spread of COVID-19. We are all facing challenges that are serious and continually changing. Our priority is the health and safety of our team, clients and business partners. Although many companies have suspended their operations, we have made the determination to continue to process and conduct settlements so that we can keep servicing our clients. We have protocols in place designed to protect everyone, limit exposure and mitigate the spread of COVID-19. All offices are cleaned and sanitized consistently throughout the day as well as before/after each settlement.
We are actively managing all information and recommendations from the CDC and other government authorities to keep our safety procedures up to date.
- All offices are cleaned and sanitized consistently throughout the day as well as before and after each settlement.
- Staff is working on a rotational basis to limit the number of people in our office.
- We have closed an office to streamline services to a more controlled environment.
- We are adjusting scheduling to space out sellers and buyers to reduce foot traffic at any given time.
- Whenever possible separating parties in different conference rooms and maintaining social distancing.
- Communicating directly with all parties to a transaction to address individual concerns.
- Single use pens, no food, no beverages and no magazines in conference rooms to keep all surfaces clean and easier to sanitize.
- For real estate closings we are sending out documents as early as possible so they can be reviewed in advance to reduce time in our offices. Please keep in mind we have no control over lender documents.
Furthermore, we are staying abreast of courthouse closings or restrictions which are pertinent to our business operations. We will keep everyone informed of these closures or reductions in services by counties and states as they evolve.
We are all experiencing unchartered waters which are troubling and uncertain. Rest assured that as we harness the collective power of our communities there will be an eventual return to normalcy. It is that spirit and determination that brings us together to push past this crisis.
Be safe, be kind, and stay healthy.
Your friends at Land, Carroll & Blair.